Veronika Maine is at the forefront of creativity and the cutting-edge, and we’re pleased to introduce a brand new payment innovation for you. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online and in selected stores. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly. Find out more below...
Afterpay is now available in all Veronika Maine stores within Australia.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $500 if you are using Afterpay for the first time or $800 if you are a returning Afterpay customer) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- A brief pre-approval process will need to be completed which will require a valid mobile phone number
- This process can be prompted by either the team in store or by visiting afterpayit.com.au on mobile
- Once the pre-approval process is completed, a barcode will be generated for you to present in store
- Simply scan the barcode prior to the purchase being completed
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Veronika Maine online and in-store; $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time and $800 for returning Afterpay customers. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- For Afterpay customers in store, the first payment will always be taken on the day that the purchase is initially made.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge. No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return to a Veronika Maine store, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled. You can then purchase your preferred garments outright.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Veronika Maine online, using the returns form or at stand alone Veronika Maine stores in Australia only.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details. *If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.